We are committed to provide the best-fit solution to fulfil our clients’ needs irrespective of the industry in which they are evolving. Some of our success stories in the different industries are:
For the past 25 years, AGILEUM (formerly known as DCDM Consulting) has been widely recognised as a leader in providing ICT solutions to the sugar crop-based industry.
In our long-standing relationship, we have brought Industry experts and technology experts to develop a unique and industry specific ERP package, namely CEMIS for the Agro-Industry.
CEMIS has helped the Mauritian sugar industry to increase efficiency and reduce cost with standardised industry processes and integrated performance management. It complies with the local legislations, accounting standards and polices. It facilitates financial control and corporate governance with holistic approach to compliance and risk management.
We have put forward our vast experience to provide IT consulting services to various government organizations namely Agricultural Marketing Board (Mauritius), Kenya Agricultural Research Institute, Uganda Coffee Development Authority as well as one of the largest sugar factory in Mozambique.
AGILEUM has also deployed a weighbridge system some 20 years ago. We work in close collaboration with local and international weighbridge suppliers. Today, AGILEUM’s weighbridge solution weighs more than 6 million tons of goods annually and 1 million vehicles in Mauritius and Africa. Some statistics of our achievements :
Tonnage per/year (Approx)
No. of Completed Implementations
Transport (Axle Weight)
Considered as one of the major pillars of the Mauritian economy, the Textile industry has acted as the engine of economic growth, attracting FDIs from various countries and creating new employment opportunities.
We have been a front player in providing IT consultancy services and ICT solutions to textile companies of all sizes both in Mauritius and Africa.
Our IT consultancy services include Financial Viability Studies, Reorganisation of several textile companies, ICT Review and planning, Software selection requirements and preparation of project investment and implementation plan.
Our credentials in IT system implementation include Production Order Processing system, Production Tracking system, Inventory control, Material Requisition Planning, ERP and Payroll system in major textile and other manufacturing industries.
We successfully deployed interfaces to link production Floor with Accounting and Warehousing system. Similarly we have extended our services from the textile sector to other manufacturing sectors namely coach-building, building materials production, cement distribution, chemical production, flour processing, beverages and spirits. We have been among the first company in Mauritius to have introduce mobile sales and mobile tracking system in the manufacturing industries.
For 25 years, our professionals have been helping our clients in the aviation and logistics industry to achieve high performance by implementing state-of-the-art customer management systems and introducing innovative business process solutions. A dedicated team of senior consultants deployed Siebel CRM and Siebel Analytics for a major airline company in the Indian Ocean region.
We have conducted Feasibility Study for Mauritius Freeport operations in view of operating a Regional Warehousing and Distribution Centre in the Freeport Zone both at the port and airport. This describes the vision and development concept underlying Freeport activities in Mauritius. It identifies the scale and timing of capital expenditure required and the expected return on investment.
We have also developed custom application to manage container logistics for the leading cargo company in Mauritius and provided fleet management and vehicle maintenance system for the sugar factories.
Worked with numerous Financial Services Institutions such as banks, Insurances and capital markets by providing solutions that deliver sustainable value and instrumental IT transformation of their businesses. The leading Mauritian banking institution is one of our major clients.
We have prepared of multi-year IT Strategic Information Plan for several companies in the banking sector in Mauritius and Africa. The project consisted of a comprehensive review of the Bank’s Business Model, current ICT Strategy and ICT Capabilities, formulation of recommendation for an ICT Implementation Roadmap and suggested the best core application software for the banks.
Additionally we have also provided project management services for the implementation of Core Banking solution for major banks in Mauritius and Africa. Our industry experts have also deployed Oracle E-Business Suite, Oracle Financial Services Applications (OFAS), Oracle Planning & Budgeting and Hyperion solutions for financial data warehouse management and financial reporting in Mauritius and main land Africa.
In the Insurance sector we have fully integrated Insurance System for the local branch of a major insurance company in India. This include a reinsurance company and 2 accredited agent companies. In addition we have provided workflow system and document management system to a leading insurance company by orientating them in a paperless environment as well as limiting the physical transfer of files among branches and head office.
We have partnered with a leading bank for the implementation of Wealth and Portfolio management system in the Asset Management sector.
We have a long-standing working relationships with various public sector institutions in Mauritius, Europe and Africa. Our involvement consists at deploying industry specific ICT solutions to enable Government at providing services to citizen and industries. This enable them to gain insight, operate with agility and increase customer expectation
Our success story includes:
- Oracle E-Business Suite (Financials and HCM) for various government agencies
- Electronic Archiving system for a National Archiving agency
- Labour Management Information System
- SAP Billing and Finance in a public utility
- Electronic platform for permit for an investment agency to facilitate registration of foreigners wishing to work and live in Mauritius
- Warehousing and distribution system for a Medical Store by combining Oracle Financials and Pulse Warehouse system
Partnering with leading service organisations to provide both customised and packaged solutions for:
- High performance
- Long-term success
- Increasing returns.
- Collaboration ranges from the implementation of financial packages to strategy formulation and systems evaluation and selection
Our achievements in the telecommunication sector include:
- Provision of numerous consulting services to the telecommunications industry include Oracle Applications implementation, customisation between different ERP solutions and legacy systems, web development and IT support services.
- Assistance in the Restructuring and Corporate Planning of the National Telecommunication Body in Mauritius.
- Assistance in the Network/Telecommunication Plan for the largest bank in Mauritius.
- Assistance and implementation of a large acale X.25 Communication Network for the largest single entity textile company in Mauritius.
- Implementation of Network Solutions in complex heterogeneous environments for several local industry leaders.
- Assistance and implementation of Network Solutions for the main Agricultural Research Institute in Kenya.
- Review of the Oracle Financials implementation and performance of user acceptance testing on behalf of the leading mobile operator in Kenya.
- Assistance to the leading mobile operator in Kenya to formulate its future requirements and do a proper set-up of the system.
- Implementation of Oracle Financials for Telecommunication companies in Reunion Island, Kenya and Botswana.
- brings industry knowledge, innovation and cutting-edge technology to our utilities customers to lift their businesses to new heights.
- deployed a SAP R/3 ERP solution, in joint venture with a big international consulting company, for a major utility body in Mauritius.
- worked with wastewater management institutions in the African region to assist in re-engineering the company’s business processes.
- implemented Sage ERP solution for a Petroleum Distribution company. Our role included design and preparation of Functional Specification Reports, installation of the software, set-up, integration testing, training of users, supervision of balance take on and go-live support.
Some of our achievements:
- Implementation of one of the leading Property Management System fully integrated with point-of-sale and PABX module at 3 of their top hotels.
- Operation review for a hotel coveted with the Small Luxury Hotel and “Relais et Chateaux” of the world emblem.
- Assistance in the preparation and implementation of a financial restructuring plan for a 200-room hotel.
- Implementation of an Executive Information System focusing on Sales and Marketing analysis for a major hotel group.
- Use of ABM principles, at a major airline company, to assess the effectiveness of cleaning and transport operations being carried out internally versus being outsourced.
- Implementation of an Accounting system adhering to the Hotel Uniform System of Account standard for several leading hotels.
- ICT Plan for the development of e-business strategies several hotel chain comprising of a medium term plan on how to improve its Sales & Marketing business process using electronic commerce.
- Visioning exercises for a leading hotel in the African region.
Implementation of an Information and Operational Infrastructure for major clients in the distribution sector. This project was divided into several sub-projects such as Office Automation and Communication Infrastructure, Performance Measurement, Distribution Strategy Formulation and Warehousing Systems Selection.